Friday, January 27, 2006

Finally Getting Started!

After months of going back and forth deciding - and not deciding - on creating a blog, here I am! I am not a computer guru, so I will be learning a lot.

Dandelion Sky is going to be about wishes, daydreams, inspirations and imagination. In my world, this will include interior design, fashion, arts, food and the joy of paying it forward in order to help others. I think it's important for all of us to have a positive environment and to be surrounded by positive people. Sometimes we have no control over certain things, but in the big picture, we can find simple things in our daily lives that will put a smile on our faces, whether it be remembering a funny story or finding a great deal on adorable shoes or having tea with friends or volunteering at an animal shelter or tripping over carpet at work and laughing about it. Life is short - live it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Himanshu said...

That's exactly why I have chosen to write a blog too! I believe, just like you, that life is short, so live it! Simple things in life are often overlooked and we get caught in a messy web, never caring to untangle ourselves and end life in despair. I hope this new technology of web logs will inspire many of our people who have lost hope in life.

Anyways, enjoyed reading your blog!

-Himanshu,India

February 02, 2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home