Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Last Week

This week has been extremely hectic since it's my last week at my current workplace. But what a way to spend the last few days:

- I received a $250 American Express Card for winning our office intranet search contest

- Entered an impromptu office cartwheel contest (yes, an actual cartwheel contest initiated by one of the attorneys, and an event complete with beer and snacks!) - I got 2nd place, but some say I should have won because I did it in heels

- Got treated to lunches by my coworkers

- A breakfast potluck for my last day

- Received a surprise package in the mail from my friend, Sandra. The package included a trinket box (something for my new desk) and an encouraging card. Thank you, Sandra for your thoughtfulness! It made my last week all the more special.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 2nd place in the cartwheel contest! Very impressive... I'm imagining that you worked at a law firm with Ally McBeal and she beat you for 1st place.
Good luck with your new job!

April 07, 2006 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great week! Esp the cartwheel contest :) And I love the trinket box.

April 10, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home