Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tea Cup Swap, Round 4

What a great few days it has been - 3 swap packages in 4 days! Yesterday I received my Tea Cup Swap, Round 4 package from Katie. What a very thoughtful package she put together - an adorable tea cup from Anthropologie (one of my favorite stores), green chai tea (I'm a big fan of green tea) and Black Pearl chocolate by Vosges (a chocolate bar with a hint of ginger, wasabi and black sesame seed flavor...very, very yummy even though the ingredients may sound strange with chocolate).

Katie, thank you so much for such a lovely package. I absolutely ADORE everything you sent!


1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

romely! i'm so glad you liked the package. i had fun putting it together. hope you like the tea and chocolate. i haven't tried that flavor of tea yet, but argo is a great local tea company, so i trust what they put out is always good.

June 07, 2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home