Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tea Cup Swap 5

Beth's Tea Cup Swap Round 5 has been another blast! I got a wonderful package from my swap partner, Natalie. She picked such a pretty pedestal foot tea cup in a pale purple with a flower design on the inside that reminds me of Monet's garden. She also sent yummy peach white tea and cinnamon creamed honey. Thank you so much, Natalie, for such a terrific swap package!
























As usual, it was fun to shop and package up goodies for my swap partner, Robin. I received this very same tea cup from a past swap partner, Katie. It is SO adorable and makes me smile each time I use it, so I had to go to Antrhopologie and get one for Robin. Here is what I sent her:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Romely, I love that pedestal teacup....beautiful:) I just bought my new cup for Swap no. 6. I wonder who I'm going to get this time?

August 23, 2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home