Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Year of the Dog!

I wish you good fortune in the new lunar year!

Speaking of fortune, I was watching a show on the Food Network a few weeks ago and saw that Good Fortunes offers giant fortune cookies dipped in chocolate, toffee, caramel or whatever you wish. I immediately thought of my good friends, Lori and Laura. When I used to work in downtown Los Angeles, we'd go to a great Chinese restaurant for lunch near the office. We'd always look forward to the end of the meal when we can unwrap delicate little packages of colored foil to find delectable fortune cookies dipped in white chocolate. Lori and Laura would love these giant versions of the cookies we enjoyed so much. The cookies weigh about one pound and nearly 1 foot long. You can even personalize your fortune. YUM!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home