Friday, February 24, 2006

One More Week Til Oscars Time!


While I was out of commission for a few days after an emergency dental procedure (as you can imagine I was really thrilled about this), and so I could stop thinking about my tooth ache, Josh and I went to a matinee yesterday and saw Brokeback Mountain. I've been wanting to see this movie for awhile now. I couldn't stop crying at the end of the movie. It was a bit slow for me in the beginning, but nonetheless a very touching story; simply done, yet very poignant.

Time is ticking and there's only one more week until the Oscars. Must hurry to see the following just so I can recognize all the celebrities when we go to the Red Carpet arrivals:

Capote
Munich
Good Night, And Good Luck
Syriana
Transamerica
The Constant Gardener
North Country
Pride and Prejudice

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that Syriana is very good, but I think you'll recognize George Clooney anyway!!

February 25, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Romely said...

You're right - I won't have a problem recognizing George Clooney!

February 26, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home