Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tea Cup Surprise, Round 2

I had to giggle when I received the package from Storme today because, coincidentally, I got her name for Round 1 of Beth’s Tea Cup Swap! Storme’s package is very special – each item was picked with care. She knows I love Hawaii and dance Hula so she sent a tin of Hawaiian Colada Rooibos made by Tiny Buddha Tea – an herbal tea with coconut and pineapples. She also included Green Kiss green tea drops with ginger because of my love for green tea. Storme has a wonderful online shop, Gingillo, with lovely handcrafted goods. She sent one of her beautiful cards from her collection, along with sprinkles of tiny colorful flowers (made by tatting), which, fittingly, remind me of the Hawaiian flower, plumeria. The tea cup and saucer she chose look and feel so delicate in a beautiful pale yellow trimmed in gold.


















Perhaps the thing that made this package most special is the treasure that lies inside the tea cup – a picture of San Francisco (where I grew up and a city I dearly miss). What Storme did not know is that the picture shows specific places in San Francisco that has great significance to me – the neighborhood where I grew up (Twin Peaks in the background) and the district where I started and grew career-wise (the Embarcadero on the right).












Storme, I am so grateful for such a special package! The care and thought that you put into everything made the package all the more meaningful. Thank you so very much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for participating!!!

March 16, 2006 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home