Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bunny Swap

Since I have 4 house rabbits, April is a fun month in my household simply because it's Bunny Season. And how perfect it is for Beth (also a bunny mom) to organize a fun Bunny-themed Swap. Last night, I found a cute box by my front door, and what a surprise to get the swap package from Beth herself! Beth, thank you so much for all the adorable bunny items! I just love everything, especially the "Grow An Easter Bunny" toy. Oreo, Patrick, Simon and Sydney also approve!

Just look at the cute bunny stickers Beth put all over the package:


...and all the adorable bunny items inside:


Here's Oreo checking out the goods:



I also had fun shopping and making cards for my swap partner, Karla. Here's what I sent her:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinkdotties said...

Oreo is such a cute bunny!! Awww love him and his brothers and sisters!! Cute cute cute, thank you for the cute stuff you sent me on the swap!!!

April 12, 2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home