Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cupcake Review: Mrs. Beasley's Strawberry Cupcake

Last Thursday was a warm and sunny day with just the right amount of breeze. I decided to take a walk during my lunch hour through the peforming arts building, opera plaza and through the theater. I was craving a cupcake so I decided to head over to Mrs. Beasley's where I found this:













Strawberry Cupcake from Mrs. Bealey's


Review:


(Out of a Possible 5 Cakes)
Appearance: 4.8 cakes
(cup)Cake: 4.5 cakes
Frosting: 5.0 cakes
Total: 14.3 cakes

Comments: Cake was tasty with smooth texture, but I prefer to have it a tad bit more moist. Strawberry frosting was a whopping nearly 3 inches tall - very delicious and tasted like fresh strawberries (unlike some frostings that taste artificial or mediciney). Although the frosting was impressive, there was too much of it for the little cake given. Overall, it was very tasty!

For Beth's International Cupcake Tour, click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I don't think I've ever seen so much frosting on a cupcake in my life. Sounds delish though!

June 07, 2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering!

June 12, 2006 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home