Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tea Cup Craziness

I remember when Beth first started her Tea Cup Swap in the beginning of the year and I think there were only about 30 participants. Word of mouth, blog postings, not to mention some media coverage, have resulted into a tea cup swap frenzy. Now I see that there are over 200 participants! Kudos to Beth for creating and organizing such a fun swap. August 25 is the last day to sign up for Tea Cup Swap #6. Here is a re-cap of what I received so far:





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is almost spooky Romely! The very same day we post almost word for word...and I was going to do a round-up of the cups I received too! I just got #5 in the mail today and it's a good one -- I'll take a photo of it this weekend.

August 25, 2006 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for posting this romely!!! i love the pics of all of your cups!

August 27, 2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Beaux said...

Hi Romely, I'm so glad you liked the tea cup. It was hard to part with!! Best, Natalie

August 28, 2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home