Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bunny Yawns

Having rabbits in my household, I have seen many bunny yawns. They're among the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen. The thing is, it's so hard to take pictures of rabbits yawning because 1) you never know when it's going to happen and 2) a yawn only lasts for 2 seconds at the most. By the time I get my camera, the yawn is over. Rich over at Rabbit Row forwarded me a link to a site devoted to pictures of bunny yawns. You can find it here. The bunny photo on the left is Bunny Yawn #26.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkdotties said...

aww that looks like you bunny!! Oreo? hehhe That's so cute... I'm falling even more in love w/ bunnies.

May 11, 2006 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADORE bunny yawns!! (I love seeing Penelope's little pink tongue!)

May 16, 2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home