Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Cinco de Mayo Friday!

Here's to a weekend filled with fun gatherings and delicious food. And what a great excuse to have a party tonight with good friends - old and new. Here's just some of the items I have on my kitchen counter today.












Menu:
Chicken enchiladas
Pico de Gallo salsa
Mango cucumber salsa
Guacamole
Chips
Flour tortillas
Mixed Green Salad with cucumber and baby tomatoes
Apple pie with dulce de leche ice cream
Margaritas, beer and tropical iced tea

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Romely, looks like you are going to have a Swell Weekend! We've never celebrated Cinco de Mayo here in Canada, but I think people are starting to get into it just for the sake of having a party.
I haven't heard back from my emails yet re: the little crafters project, so next week I'll start getting on the phone and see who I can talk to...

May 05, 2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home