Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another Birthday...














Another birthday and why do I still feel like I just left high school? This picture was taken when I was about 2 and was one of my mom's favorites. For years, this picture was a topic of conversation during family get-togethers. I had just gotten up from a nap and was very cranky and threw a flying fit (so my mom would say). As a result, we were late to a wedding for which I was one of the flower girls. The reason why my mom loved to share this story so much is still a mystery to me.

Being in my early 30s now, I can remember not too long ago how I dreaded the "downhill" road after 30. Just when I thought that my 20s years couldn't possibly be topped, I am happy to say that I'm enjoying my life more than ever. I don't think we really ever grow up...we just get wiser!

What age do you act? Take the quiz here.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Romely!!!!

June 15, 2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Pinkdotties said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Hmmmm well, let me say youre one cool 30ish gal!!
Love ya my adoptive sis!!

June 15, 2006 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope this is your best year yet!

June 19, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Devon said...

June 15 is my b-day too! Awesome! Hope it was great. :)

June 19, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home