Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Heart JM
















I just got home from the John Mayer/Sheryl Crow concert in Irvine and we had such a great time! Josh and I went, and sadly this time our friends, Lori and Juan, weren't able to make it. Lori and I are such huge JM fans and we usually drag our poor husbands to his concerts (but it must not be that bad for them since we've seen them sing along!).

Sheryl Crow also put out an awesome show. Clearly, JM has evolved into a jazz/blues with a-touch-of-pop musician, which is more fitting for him and compliments his lyrics and style. And to end the evening, JM sang one of my favorite songs, 3 X 5.


Since Lori couldn't go, I got her the red shirt featured on JM's blog. I got myself the blue one. I hope you like the shirt, Lori!


-- SET LIST--

Belief
Good Love is On the Way
Vultures
Why Georgia
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Bigger Than My Body
Daughters
Clarity
Gravity
No Such Thing
Waiting on the World to Change

-- encore--
3x5
I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)
In Repair


1 Comments:

Blogger Pinkdotties said...

Don't you think JM is hot... Sexy!!

October 02, 2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home