Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Seven Songs

I got tagged by Julianne to list 7 songs.

The rules are: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Here's my list:


- Waiting On The World To Change (John Mayer)
- Daylight Fading (Counting Crows)
- Lights (Journey)
- Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson)
- How Deep Is Your Love (The Bee Gees)
- Change the World (Eric Clapton)
- 3 a.m. (Matchbox 20)

I’ve been in a nostalgic mood lately and have been listening to songs that take me back to a specific time period in my life. All of the emotions that were involved at the time come shooting back at me each time I listen to the songs above. The only exception on the list is the song by John Mayer since it’s very new. I guess you can say that the song symbolizes the current period of my life, especially since I'll be going to his concert tomorrow night (YEAH!!!).

I’m tagging just a few bloggers if they'd like to play: Karla, Poppy, Carol, Katie and Reagan.


2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkdotties said...

Hey Romely thanks for passing by my blog! Thank you for the comments and tag! I post a blog w/ my favorite seven songs! Thank you!!

September 26, 2006 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha -- just reading the title 'how deep is my love' makes me smile! great list.

September 30, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home